Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sway Mag. Shoot


Today was the Sway Magazine shoot done by the lovely ladies of TGIF, Nicole Robinson and Renee Thompson. This was my first photo shoot for a magazine, and I enjoyed it. This shoot is for the March issue of Sway, and has Rj (GwopShop), JRD (Avontinc) and myself featured in an article representing DBS Studios. Pictures were taken by Kwaku and from what I seen so far they look fresh. Dj Lissa Monet was in the building, Regular Robb and his management was in the building and also A-Game was in the building. The day went pretty smooth and I cant wait to see the final product. They had us dressed bossed out, like the bosses we are and the stylist and his assistant made sure we looked crisp in all aspects. More big things to come from the team real soon..

Since they day was nothing but fly, I will leave you with A-Grade's Fly Like Me


No comments: