Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Back at It!!

Hello everyone.. So I came here to set up a blogger page and realized i had already done so a few years ago lol. So I am back at it again, to keep you updated on everything goin on with Cronically ILL and myself Klue. I am in the process of working on my first solo release title TheGeminiProject!! It will be available May/June. This project will feature some of my close allies in this music biz, along with productions from NightHawkz, Mista Murray, T. Major, and Myself. This is a Cronically ILL and GwopShop venture, and will be recorded mostly out of DBS Studio. I can't wait, this is goin to be a crazy project with a banging single that will be released in March... so stay tuned.

And it is Black History month, so educate yourself, and remember those who helped make our futures easier.

Squalla






No comments: