Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cheese Head or Black and Yellow Black and Yellow

Today is Super Bowl Sunday, Steelers and Packers. I got the Packers this year, Rodgers been playing good ball all year and personally I can't stand big ben. So for me its GB all the way. I was introduced to a square game where you buy boxes and it represents the last digits in the score and a whole bunch of other ish I dont fully understand, but hey, its all in the fun. I hope everyone has a good time, drink responsibly and remember I said it here first, the game will be over by the third quarter.. GB BABY!!

Now its only right I leave you all with this track.. Not my most fav. artist in the world, but this one I thought was good seeing its Super Bowl Sunday and Im all Green Bay today.. lool
Enjoy
Squalla

No comments: